What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is also known as collagen induction therapy. Microneedling is a noninvasive procedure where several sterile micro needles are pressed into the skin. These pricks create tiny micro holes that trigger the skin’s repair system to create new collagen and elastin fibers. Topical skincare applied right afterwards is also absorbed better.
What Does Microneedling Do?
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevents dark spot formation
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Increases collagen in the skin
- Reduces Aacne Sscars
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Increases the rate of skin cell turnover
Abzolute Artistry is known for providing some of the best microneedling service in the Commerce, MI area. To learn more, book an appointment today.