* Do not tweeze/wax/pick/tint/perform electrolysis 1 week before the procedure
* Do not tan or have a sunburned face 1 week before the appointment
* Do not have any facials 1 week before the procedure
* Do not work out the day of the procedure
* Do not have botox 2 weeks before the procedure or 2 weeks after the procedure
* Do not get fillers 6 weeks before the procedure or 6 weeks after the procedure
* Do not take Vitamin E, Fish oil, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin 24 hours before the procedure
* Do not drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of the procedure
* Do not drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure
* You must be off Retin-A or Retinols for 60 days prior to your appointment and avoid using on or around the area for 30 days.
***EYE LINER PRE-PROCEDURES***
* Discontinue use of lash enhancement serum 12 weeks before the appointment.
* Remove lash extensions 1 week prior to eyeliner procedure
* No lash tinting, lifting, perming, or curling 1 week prior to eyeliner tattoo.
* No contacts (Please bring a pair of glasses. Refrain from wearing them for 72 hours after
* Arrive with no eye makeup
* Bug bites near or on the eye needs to be rescheduled
***EYE LINER POST-PROCEDURE***
* Eyes may feel dry and irritated after the procedure. Lubricating eye refresher drops may be used, (included in your aftercare).
* Do not pick, rub, or scratch the sloughing pigment. It is normal to be itchy, let it fall off naturally.
* Clean eyes morning and night every day
* Apply a very thin layer of after care ointment with a micro- brush (included in aftercare)
* Refrain from wearing eye makeup for a minimum of 7-10 days
* Do not use eye lash curler for 2 weeks (Clean with alcohol before using)
* Refrain from eyelash extensions 2 weeks post your eyeliner touchup procedure
* If using mascara, please use a NEW tube after 2 weeks
* Avoid Retin-A, Glycolic Acids, and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) near eyes to prevent premature fading.
* Avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds for 4 weeks
* Avoid pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam rooms, steamy showers, baths
and sweating for 10 days
* Avoid wash cloths
* Exfoliate your lips with a mixture of( sugar and honey ) 1 week prior the appointment
* If you are prone to cold sores, please see your doctor for medication to prevent any breakouts. Must take it for 1 week prior the appointment and 3 days after the procedure.
* Clean, blot, apply lip balm (Included in after care)
* Drink from a straw
* Lips may feel like a sun burn after the procedure. A cool compress may be used
* Avoid any anti-aging products near the lips
* Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds for 4 weeks
* Avoid pools, hot tubs, sauna, steam rooms, steamy showers, baths and sweating for 10 days
***WHAT TO EXPEXT***
* Moderate swelling is expected, 1-3 days following the eyeliner procedure.
Your pigment will fade 30-40% after your healing process due to skin regeneration.
*** PLEASE KNOW THAT THE CONTINUED USE OF ACCUTUANE WILL FADE PIGMENT PREMATURELY***
* You have to be off Accutane for 1 year
***PLEASE NOTE*** We DO NOT work on pregnant women
* You will be more sensitive during your menstrural cycle as well
* If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, please consult your physician before making an appointment
Please follow the aftercare instructions for best results. It is important to wash daily and apply a thin coat of the the aftercare (given to you) for proper healing and color retention. Results will vary for each client due to mature age, poor diet, stress, health, sleep, excessive alcohol consumption, skincare and medication. Fine tuning session may be required to achieve the desired results. We can not guarantee your results.
After the procedure, If you are seeing any lymphatic fluids, you can use a clean damp bounty paper towel to dab any fluids. This process will help prevent the hardening of the lymphatic fluids. (less Scabbing)
*** Wash your brows daily with cetaphil cleanser A.M. and P.M.
*** Apply aquafor, 3X a day with a clean Q-tip (small rice grain size for both brows)
*** Do not apply the aquafor on wet or damp brows.
*** Do not apply too much aquafor
*** Do not use any products containing glycolic, lactic, or AHA acids or exfoliants.
*** Do not use washcloths (bounty paper towel)
***Avoid direct sun exposure for 4 weeks
*** Always apply SPF 30+ or higher when outdoors
*** Avoid Tanning beds for 4 weeks
*** Avoid Facials, Botox,
Micro-dermabrasions and any Chemical peels and Treatments for 4 weeks
*** Avoid any exercise for at least 1 week
*** Avoid excessive sweating such as saunas, hot yoga, steam rooms,
hot tubs, hot showers for 10 days
***Avoid Swimming for 10 days after the procedure
*** No picking, rubbing or scratching the eyebrows. Allow scabbing to fall off naturally.
*** Limit showers to under 5 minutes
*** Avoid letting the shower spray onto your face.
This is a 2 step process ( sometimes 3). Yes, Your brows will appear darker and more defined up to 2 weeks. This is normal. Around 4-7 days you will experience flaking and dryness. DO NOT PICK! Let them fall off naturally. If you pick the scabs, this will result in patchy brows. On days 8-10 your brows will look like it is disappearing. Don't be concerned, the dermal layer is healing at this stage. Days 14-28 days the color starts to come back.
***Touch ups are done between 4-8 weeks after the initial procedure. Please be aware after 8 weeks, additional charges will apply.
***Yearly touch-ups are recommended to maintain your results
*** Permanent makeup will not look as bold or sharp on darker skin
*** Some clients may have a harder time retaining pigment and may require additional sessions, especially if you have sun damaged skin, scar tissues or medications.
I take pride in my work and will give you the best possible outcome. Results vary from person to person, due to skin type, lifestyle, and aftercare. There's no guarantee on the outcome of the healed results.
* Use SPF 50 to protect your brows, sun exposure will cause fading and alter the color of your tattoo
* Sunglasses and hats will give you an extra layer of protection
* Do not use chemical exfoliants on the brows, this will cause the brows to fade
* Do not do laser near the brow area (IPL etc), some lasers my change the color of the ink
* Permanent makeup lasts 1-3 years
* Maintenance is required to keep your permanent makeup looking fresh.
******** IF INFECTION OCCURS, PLEASE CONTACT YOU PHYSICIAN ASAP *********