Before your appointment / For Best Results on your Brows, Eyes & Lips
- Do not tweeze/wax/pick/tint/perform electrolysis 1 week before the procedure
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face 1 week before the appointment
- Do not have any facials 1 week before the procedure
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Do not have botox 2 weeks before the procedure or 2 weeks after the procedure
- Do not get fillers 6 weeks before the procedure or 6 weeks after the procedure
- Do not take Vitamin E, Fish oil, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin 24 hours before the procedure
- Do not drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of the procedure
- Do not drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure
- You must be off Retin-A or Retinols for 60 days prior to your appointment and avoid using on or around the area for 30 days.
Eye Liner Pre-procedures
- Discontinue use of lash enhancement serum 12 weeks before the appointment.
- Remove lash extensions 1 week prior to eyeliner procedure
- No lash tinting, lifting, perming, or curling 1 week prior to eyeliner tattoo.
- No contacts (Please bring a pair of glasses. Refrain from wearing them for 72 hours after the procedure
- Arrive with no eye makeup
- Bug bites near or on the eye needs to be rescheduled
- Exfoliate your lips with a mixture of( sugar and honey ) 1 week prior the appointment
- If you are prone to cold sores, please see your doctor for medication to prevent any breakouts. Must take it for 1 week prior the appointment and 3 days after the procedure.